Submit a Prayer

Thursday 12 January 2017

Prayer List for Shirdi Sai Spiritual Group Prayers on Thursday after Dhoop Aarati – 18:30 hrs on 12th January 2017


Prayer List for Shirdi Sai Spiritual Group Prayers on Thursday after Dhoop Aarati – 18:30 hrs on
​12
th January 2017
.

 

Dear Sai Brothers and Sisters,

When our prayers from all parts of the world focusing on a specific day & specific time (on ALL Thursdays at 18:30 hrs after Dhoop Aarati) with a single object and total concentration on praying for others, with our noble intention of getting help from Shri Sai Baba for those known and unknown to us, praying selflessly for the benefit of all global Sai families, certainly this divine vibrations from all participating devotees all over the world energize and elevate our subconscious mind with powerful spiritual vibrations, that our group prayers shall have the capability to release divine guidance, divine protection, averts disaster, very powerful divine impact and more importantly all participants witness powerful answers to our prayers.

All prayer requests received from online, Whatsapp, Prayer Request Drop Box at Mandir up to Madhyan AArati will be placed under Baba's Lotus Feet, after Dhoop Aarati all devotees present at Mandir will pray for you. We request Sai devotees all over the world to pray for our Sai Brothers and Sisters and ask Shirdi Sai Baba to accomplish all their wishes and desires as soon as possible.

Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai.


Ashish

Prayer for good Job

Baba, i lost my job three years ago and got a job after more than one year after. I am now working in a company which is giving a low pay for loads of work all this because I am over 50 years old (54 yrs old) and have less chance of finding another job. […]

Posted in Prayer for job​, business​ | January 12, 2017 at 10:43 am

Thanks Baba

baba thanks for showing the path of my life..please take care me

Posted in ​Others | January 12, 2017 at 10:40 am

please shower ur blessings on us

Dear Sai, please make sure everything falls in place regarding my husband's job……u know we dont have anyone other than you to ask for…….we are really counting on this time……things are really not good at our end…..you are all knowing….My Lord!!! please dont test us anymore and dont leave us halfway.We pray to you to […]

Posted in Prayer for job​, business​ | January 12, 2017 at 7:34 am

Prayer

My life is in YOUR HAND BABA. YOU only know how to take me out of this difficult situation which I am facing at professional front as well as in personal life regarding mother's illness. Protect me from all the crooked ways of the vicious people at work, BABA and heal my mother. I beg […]

Posted in prayers | January 11, 2017 at 7:19 pm

Prayers

*Om Sai Ram* Sainath I am Job less past many years Please speed up my current job offers and set my house in order I cannot understand your Divine drama as you kept in spiritual mode for a quiet long time N Srinivas

Posted in Prayer for job​, business​ | January 11, 2017 at 5:49 pm

praying to get kvs pgt 2017 job

god thank you for blessing me with good life,i beg you to shower miracle on me and i wish to get selected for kvs pgt 2017 recruitment for which i have written exam.i wanted a new change in my life so pls bless me with this job.

Posted in Prayer for job​, business​ | January 10, 2017 at 10:57 am

prayer for my pharmacist license

I have passed exams and completed my internship and waiting for pharmacist license in USA. Now I am facing issues with the board, and my license is on hold. please pray for me to get my license without any hindrance.

Posted in Prayer for Education | January 10, 2017 at 9:52 am

prayer for my brother

My brother has to unite with his wife and children.Praying for reunion of his family.

Posted in Prayer for family ​welfare | January 10, 2017 at 9:47 am

Prayer For My Mother's Health

Dear Baba, YOU know very well what doctor has said today after seeing the report. He is suspecting another blockage even after the balloon angioplasty which was done in July,2015. He wants to observe with the changed drugs for 20 days, if that doesn't relieve her; then we have to go for another angiogram to […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | January 9, 2017 at 9:26 pm

Prayer request

Om Sai ram, To my dear Sai baba devotees, I,harinikha elango residing in cumbum,tamilnadu.completed by mbbs graduation now preparing for my postgraduate..appeared in all exams in 2016..and waiting for my NEET pg results it will be out on Jan 15 2017….please pray for my results that I should get my pg seat this time..with all […]

Posted in Prayer for Education | January 9, 2017 at 11:27 am

Prayer for family welfare

Swamiiii please do remove amma's tube cure her of all her ailments remove it we have suffered whole life remove achan's leg pain Swamiiiii this fifty should be reversed we cannot bear any more Swamiiii KAALADARPADAMANAAYA NAMAHA Swamiiii you know very well what the whole family is praying for Swamiiiii bless us

Posted in Prayer for family ​welfare | January 7, 2017 at 9:31 pm

Prayer

Taking ma again to hospital today .You already know what doctor said yesterday. He is not sure about the new ailment even after one and half years of balloon angioplasty surgery.It seems BABA our life is on back gear when everyone else is progressing. Even the wrong doer, cheating a fatherless and brother less girl, […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | January 7, 2017 at 6:26 am

job

sai paam going to write bank exam on 7th jan.please sai pa be with me to write exam. please sai pa bless me so that i can clear the bank exam and to get this job. please pray for me

Posted in Prayer for job​, business​ | January 5, 2017 at 7:56 pm

UNIVERSAL PRAYER – May Everybody Be Happy !!!

Universal Prayers – May Everybody Be Happy !!!   Sadguru Sainath Maharaj, May the wicked turn good; May the good attain peace; May the peaceful be freed from all bondage and May the liberated redeem others. May everybody be happy; May everybody be free from disease; May everybody have good luck; May none fall on […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | August 19, 2016 at 8:31 am


 

​​
CONFIDENTIAL PRAYERS SUBMITTED BY:

Honey M

Praveena Sri

Selva Kumar

Apollonius Saint Clair

Harinikha







No comments:

Post a Comment